WE KNOW GOOD DESIGN
We're all taught not to judge a book by its cover, yet a cover is still one of the most important aspects of selling your book. We pride ourselves on our top-notch design and service we bring to authors. Using exstensive research and our classical art training we make sure that your cover both fits your vision and attracts your readers.
Shouldn't your book look every bit as good as your story reads?
We think so too.
Formatting is essential to publish in print and in eBook. We work with you to get the style and layout you've envisioned and that will make your book a great reading experience.
WE KNOW GOOD LAYOUT
You've got a great book written. A good reading experience is 80% your story. The other 20% is where we come in. We know all the ins and outs of laying out your manuscript to fit printing and publishing standards as well as make sure that your book flows perfectly. We know all the tricks of the trade to make both your paperback and your eBook look as good as it reads.
WE KNOW GOOD BRANDING
We know that publishing your book and having it up for sale isn't the end of the hard work. Getting your book out there and finding readers is always a huge part of every book's success. We have the tools a resources to help you kick off your book marketing campaign. 3D cover mock-ups and designed teasers and social media covers can make a big difference in your marketing.
Had your cover designed somewhere else? No problem. We can still work with you to build the materials and designs you need to market your book.
WE KNOW THE WEB
Getting a great book like yours out there takes time, resources, and a good website. Not only can we design you a website to attract readers and increase your web presence, but we also have a lot of tips and tricks up our sleeves to make sure you get the most out of your internet presence. From a good blog to selling your book directly on your site, we're here to get you the site you need.
Have questions about how we work or want to discuss project ideas? No problem! Shoot us an email and we can get the ball rolling from there. Also, make sure to follow us on our social media pages and our newsletter to stay up to date on all our current specials, see our new portfolio pieces, get the news on new services, and get protips!